Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, October 08, 2004

INDEPENDENCE~!

Merdeka comes late for the FORM 1,2 & 3 students with the PMR & final year exam coming to an end today. They are happy & start to enjoy their holidays. Well, school term is still on & they still need to come back to school to collect their results. I pity the form 4 student's as they still have 2-3 more days to go for their exam. This school is still new & so it doesn't have a form 5 classes. I hope that my student's did well in their exam. Teacher are going to start busy right now with marking papers on the way & preparing report for the education ministry. All the teacher & student are waiting for the actual date of holiday so they would not have to go for school & stay rooting at home. But for me, i would not be doing so. I should be looking for something to do to earn extra income. I am Preparing for next year occasions which include my birthday (21 st), chinese new year, & some of my friends bday as well. I also need to save up for camp & stuff that come along the way.

Well, life is fun. Teaching is fun. It refresh my self up. Today after school, a bunch of students was having a water bash. I look at them & think of those happy secondary moment of mine. I love it. It makes me look young & i want to join them too. But i must also remind my self that i am no longer a student. I am a teacher to them. Looking back, i must admit i am old. haha..who cares..i am still young inside my heart. Let them see the older version of me.

PS: haha...who don't like playing water? Student's are just like kids. We the older generation are like that too. Just that some time the people don't have the time & occasions.
by glory @ jkwy

No comments: