Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

livin da vida life

i find my self leaving stuff behind for no reason
i think i have lost the path
hanging there like a wood
The green scenario doesn't affect me
The wind blow past me

I see the days are coming close to me
I wonder is there a time returner
SO that i can return to where i have stop
build my self up & start moving forwards

21 years of fun
how i go thru?

3 year of everyday sucking milk & cry
3 year learning ABC
6 years learning 1+2=3
5 years learning e=mc2
3 years of time wooing gals in college
1 year wasted in sleeping
1 day of maturity to end it all

never will i want to grow up
wish i can go back to where i was
crying in d nite & wait to be feed

Aged 18 was nothing
Feel fun entering places that said no to underaged
Beer was extra bonus

life...to be continued.

No comments: