Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Pic & wish list

This are some of the picture taken in MAY. I have nvr upload it & now i just wana share with u guys. It was a wedding that held in my church. Of course not my wedding, but my MYF counselor wedding.
Like Initial D too much but not jay CHOU.

Upclose of me >>

wish & to do list on my 21 years old?

hehe... here it goes:

  1. Sit aeroplane- Nvr sit b4. Like tarzan staying in jungle only.. :)
  2. Go Genting to chill out!
  3. Be a beach boy @ any island that have nice beaches & clear blue sea.
  4. Have a life partner? Well, for this ones, i will let GOD arrange it. I can't do anything with it. May be the time hasn't come yet? GOD knows.
  5. Create a "Youth Development" system to caters for future children.
  6. Complete my Diploma cert & continue my 1 year plan to enter Teaching Training college.
  7. Learn Drumming.. on the process.
  8. More handsome... not by make up, but natural beauty & good health.
  9. MOre will come as i think of it.....2 b continue.

Up NEXT> Fatherhood.

see ya..

No comments: