Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

another new year? : )

BACK! MIA for more than 1 weeks. Miss my fellow reader's. Or rather miss my own writing? Haha! This year chinese new year was rather different for me. Was in Ipoh for more than one weeks (thru out the years, this year's the longest period i stay in ipoh.) My relatives drink so much of alchohol, until i afraid of them d. I am more aware of my drinking habit. Not going to do the same stupid way again. Now, i drink to njoy the taste!
This period of time also make me question my future. Where i go after this? Communicating with GOD. Today i also share about communications with GOD at the CF. I sense that GOD are telling me to talk more with HIM. I have gone astray again. I discover that i have changed. I used to dislike money. Now, I feel like money is the power of everything. Fear not, i will not be deceive by it again. For if i can realize it, i am sure that i can deny it and moves towards where i shall go.
Ipoh was full of paradise! Not only food, but history and old precious stuff. Took some photo while i was patrolling D morning market's. CHeck out my MSN spaces Photo. Thats all for now. Tomorrow will be going to my ex-skol to check out the CF there. Now? Adios!

No comments: