Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Who say my YB never do his job?

This morning was truly a bright day. My father told me that there are a few cars that parked along the road of our street. So, being busy body as i am, we went to checked on what's going on. There was a tractor in work and they are removing the bridge of the illegal sites where some irresponsible people use it as a recycling centre. I was overjoyed with what i see. This problem has been with us for years and the previous Local Council aren't doing anything.

As i finished my drink, I proceed to see the officer over there. I ask for the person in charge to a problem which affect us. Next to my house is a lane which connect with Tmn Mayang. This stretch of road always cause accident and there was an accident that happened last few months ago. I wanted the person in charge to make it a one way street or at least do something with it.

I also highlight to him the problem that majority of the Tmn Megahmas Residents faced, especially the tunnel which lead to Lembah Subang. The officer told me that YB Tony Pua had a meeting with MBPJ last week and they will deal with it soon!

That's what i call a good YB!

You know, women afraid of getting a bad husband; so do men! Now, voters also afraid of the same, afraid that they had voted for the wrong person. I no longer afraid but be proud that he is working for US!

We need working MP, not a person who just being NATO and waste people monies. To all the PA MP and ADUN , you are working good! Keep it up!

No comments: