Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

2Fast lah~

Too Fast too "many excitement". That's what I would say for my entire 24 years living on this earth. Oh well, when age is catching up, this whole thing won't be in your mind. It will be "Just another day to live with".

How about friends? Sooner or later they will stick with their own soul mate. People like me, who still mingle around lonely with the world will have computer as our companion. (Or best yet, get a friend who does not sleep at night. SMS / Chat till 2-3 am.)

My maturity? Somehow, I prefer to be young and not growing up too soon. Let my childish reappear in my life so I do not need to be worrying that much. (Being Kid has no worries. HAHA!) Mistake is still there. I can't be perfect. (If I'm perfect, I wouldn't be screwing up here and there.)

Time is indeed precious. Finally, my favorite quote would put the ending the best way I would say about my life.

Life is Interesting.

1 comment:

kim said...

Life is interesting indeed if you were to put a little more sparkle into it. :P

btw, who says kids have no worries? *bantahan*