Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I cannot resist this, EVEN I am DEAD tired!

Mahfuz menang RM120,000 saman Utusan

Made my day happy. Its 1.35Am now. Tomorrow I've to wake up early. :D

I asked YB Teresa at FB when she is filing her suit against the "penyapu". I read in Malaysiakini that she had done so today. :D

Double joy.

Khir Toyo, Utusan disaman RM30 juta

Wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS! I am a happy man!


PS: Walski a.k.a. Asylum is making a comeback SOON. Go read his last post's comments.

2 comments:

de minimis said...

Jarod

You're one of the great consciences of the PJ area (and, some say, Klang Valley and beyond). A Very Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones.

Jarod said...

:D

Thanks! TC!