Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

20 Million ringgit...What can I do with it?

If I am a YB and now being offered RM 20 Million, what shall I do?

  • Build a bungalow like the one Zakaria built.
  • Buy the latest Toyota Vios, 1.5 cc, sparkling Red or Black in colour.
  • Go travel around the world in 160 days :) (Normal trip take 80 days? :) )
  • Go get my self a "bini". Hmmm, can take 2 wives or not? :D
  • Donate half a million to poor and needy.
  • Hire bodyguard to protect me.
  • Have a driver to drive me around :)
  • Have open house every week.
  • Hire backstabber to back stab some people.

If only I am a YB. Which I doubt it. Anyway, This is a huge sum that could cause temptation to me. Look at those who had jumped over. They can enjoy their days, they can settle their debt, they can "snake" out of the country and travel in the name of "cooling down".

Those list above is part of my dream. But not to the extend of using people's money to achieve it. The top 5 listed above is what I have in mind. Of course, not in a large amount. A small house will do good, have any car without the brand name of 'Proton' , travel around, get married and help those in need.

Now, I can imagine all of this luxurious. Some others are not that fortunate as I am. They are poor, not healthy and cashless. They have no proper education, no saving and shelter.

Our Government still use the money for useless project such as beautifying this building, build a nicer building, buy an Expensive branded car in the name of "cheaper maintenance", and etc...

Is time to think of the people during this difficult period.


Read Malayskini for RM 20 million article.


PS: I will only have 1 (ONE) wife only! Sorry, cannot handle 2 persons. Sure KO! LoL! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

With that type on money, it can also make orang kurang upaya(OKU), jump or hop.

Anonymous said...

Jarod, have you finish building castles in the air??
First of all, don't envy those who became rich through 'hopping'. The money they have is cursed!
OK, once in awhile you can day dream. But you don't forget me leh!

Jarod said...

Moo,

How sad it is... well, let us sing "I believe I can fly", shall we?

Hey peng,

Dream a lil dream of me :) hehehe


Oh well, not gonna envy them. If I take the money, I will have sleepless night!!

You wanna share my sleepless night? :D

9PEK9BO said...

You forgot cosmetic surgery and new ID..hahaha!

Jarod said...

9 pek 9 bo,
indeed i need a Michael Jackson!!

:)