Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Air Con Blast - Classroom burned - Petrol decrease

My classroom air-con burst in flame and I have no proper classroom at the moment. We are pretty lucky for not being in the classroom at that time. Yup. It does not look good if we are there. We would have been C4-ed. Usually I sat behind the classroom. I am not those who like to sit in front. After this incident, I prefer to sit in front and listen to my dearest lecturer. :0

We actually suspect something was wrong when we smell something in the morning when we were having our lesson. Indeed it happen in such a short span of time when it blast around afternoon. Now the corridor smell like a fire burning over the plastic. Not to forget the scattered chairs and dust inside the classroom.


Yes, anything can happen. Phone blast, so do air-con. Wondering how effective is our QUALITY CONTROL.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was not able to online for a day. Felt so isolated suddenly. Then this morning, I read that petrol was decreased for 15 cent (I am using Ron97). Its timely for that to happen. Nothing much to rant about. One thing I hated was that the decrease always happen after I pumped my petrol the day before it was announced. Anyway, it does not matter. Malaysian have to get use to it. Up or down also we have to bear with it for the moment. The most unbearable is the ISA and BN ruling government. They have not been using their brain lately. I suppose the almighty might have drained up their brain juice. Is time for change.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Me too! I'd just filled my tank that morning, and they announce the price cut! Sigh.

I am glad you were not around when the air-cond burst into flames. Wonky air-conds can release carbon monoxide gas - which can be fatal in a closed room. I hope your uni/college is now checking all the other units.

But that's just like Malaysia, isn't it? Wait for something to explode - then only we do something about it!

Pat

Jarod said...

haha... well, it does not matter with the increase cause we know the GOV will be playing the price from time to time.

Thank goodness i am still alive. N thanks for ur concern. btw, the air con is a branded air con. haha...

it reminds me of a case where the uni student was killed at wangsa maju. the street is so dark. Later only the TNB fella fixed it. See the anology huh? :)

Malaysia o Malaysia.