Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pak Lah: I hope Najib will be my successor-Ptui~!

Guess what appeared in M'siakini?

Wah liao... PM ah... please think ahead. If you would start a POLL asking who can or capable to be the next PM, I am sure NAJIB is not on the list.
Not with the rumour of him linking to murder case, not to some one who is not favour by the majority of Malaysian, and many more reason. People, I am sure you have your reason. Just too much to list it out.

Once and for all, No C4!

The people will not accept it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jarod,

Pleased to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment. Yup, you are right...if not for PM, we would still be living under the iron hand of the big M. Yet, I fear what awaits us next year because I think things are more complicated than what we see....
Take care and keep in touch!
Cheers and blessings to you.