Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

It sadden me when the youth goes wrong

It sadden me. Especially youths who are our hope for a better future. When Sammy wrote on her experiences with snatch thief, she included a not so good name calling and and bad remark. (She had deleted her posting.)

I mingle a lot with the youth. They are rebellious at time, tough, rough, and some would rate them immature. Some matured in an early age. They are struggling everyday in their lives. They need people to guide them. I know I am not in a position to say that. I have gone through their stages as well. Once, I too hunger for the people attention and at time took the wrong path. How I wish at that time there are people who really concern of me and advice me to take the right path or say the right thing. Some time, youths may not head for parents advices. They often would like to know their peer thought about certain things.

The younger generation need helps from all societies. Some did their best. I must salute befriender, the churches all over Malaysia, the NGO and so on. I have to say that they still NEED people to help. It is not sufficient. If you are willing, join them and help the youths. If you are doing your part, I salute you for I know its tiring and your commitment will be rewarded with a change in a YOUTH LIVES.

I know I cannot change a person alone. At least some of us can do a little changes.

Some may think that I am wasting my time saying about changing the youths. yada yada... Yes, I trusted change. Change for better or worst. I trust the better ones. I am not wasting time. I see changes before my eyes. That is why i'm still there to be with them. (Not to be like them.)

No comments: