Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Rumour is speeding in the air

When we talk about rumour on something or someone, it can speed away quickly and someone will know about it faster than a lighting struck (trying to exaggerate as much as I can!). I was reflecting about secondary school days when I suddenly remember this incident.

I cannot recall her name but I remembered I admired her. I think I told someone and it was suddenly being circulated around our school freinds..then I don't know how the other high school (which is quite far away) friends know about it.

This really tells me one thing: Gossip travels fast! So, be equip with countering such incident.

It also reminded me of our politic. Some untrue facts was not check and it was spread out wildly. End up it cost a person sad and anger few parties. Therefore, rumour must be check. It was not a high school drama where its still mild for the people to take it. When it involves the majority of Malaysian or citizen, be mindful of our words.

So long...

No comments: