Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mimaland for sale!?

Is Mimaland up for sale? Priced at RM 20,600,000.00 , indeed not cheap for its size of 18 acre. It has been reported all over the local media about Mimaland. I have not been there. According to my mom, its a luxurious to be able to visit Mimaland those days. It has since been abandoned by the owner since the land slides happen some years ago. The area is prone to landslides. Here is a collection of photos by moslim and khairiah on Mimaland. Owned by Magnum Corp, they have no plan for this park. IF i HAVE MONEY, I would take over and renovate it. I always like to have my own resort. Why not? Nice and great to see the children run around. IF...

No comments: