Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, October 13, 2008

I saw YB LIM KS @ PJ vigil

I attended PJ Anti-Isa Vigil. He came later when our vigil was almost finish. Everyone was looking around for friends or well known people to share their thoughts. Out of sudden, YB Lim Kit Siang just "pop up" without my" super sensitive antenna" realization.

He said a few words of encouragement to those present to give support. I got a video here of him speaking to those who were there. Thanks MTBoyJ for your effort.

As he is one of those that I admired for his guts and BOLD, I make my way to reach him and greet him as well. It is indeed a blessing to shake his hand and see him face to face. Yes, I was contracted with the euphoric YOUTHFUL feeling like a child who have just receive his boost from his father.

Nothing can be compare with this moment of joy to know that he is there with the people. Old yet furious with words that most of the MP feared to face.

I will have sleepless night thinking about this. :)

The usual face is there to lend their support. Not only that, I also saw some unexpected faces. I also asked one of my politic kaki to join the previous vigil and failed all the time. Tonight, he came and I am proud!

Not only that, I dragged along my parents. They have the same mind set of mine, which is to abolish the ISA for a better Malaysia. But the old conservative mind need some time to change. They were lamenting that the government will just ignore what we have done tonight. I chose to believed that we have pressed on the pressure button for the government to act appropriately.
I am proud of my parents.

Nevertheless, it was a great day. Hope that next Sunday more people will flood the field and send a bigger message over !


PS: PMR students, all the best to you! Just try your best! No worries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jarod

Nice write up from a politically savvy young man with cool parents! Wish I could have been there. Heard it went pretty well. Yup u r right. LKS is an imposing figure but one who has integrity and sincerity. See u one day! Take care n God bless you!

Jarod said...

Hi Masterwordsmith,

It is indeed a pleasure to hear from you. Yeah, LKS's integrity is what I admired. If your heart is with us, it is more than enough! :) TC