Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

No Smoking ads by health minister...

Have you read the star? The health department want to put in scary picture to stop people from smoking.

I say it is impossible to stop. It is all in the person mind. If a person will power is strong, he or she will be able to make it.

To make it worst, do you know there are some people selling secretly in University Hostel? Do you know there are traders selling it by re-packing it to a smaller packet?

Do you know that there are so many students who smokes inside the university campus? I wonder whether this is an education institution or not~! To start educating, it should be starting from primary school. They really must have co-operation from various parties to make it a successful one. Ask the Uni authority to BAN the students from smoking inside the campus. Really BAN! Not just putting up the board of warning. I can do that too! Enforce it with stern warning. Make them suffer inside the campus that they will think of quiting it.

For the public place, BAN or Punish those who smokes near malls or places that are not suitable for smoking. Ask them to do charity work if get caught!

I am one who are not supporting people who smokes. Please do think of your health.

My grandfather passed away due to lung cancer. It was because he smokes during his younger days. I saw how he suffer during his last few years. That is why I always urge my friends not to smokes. Friend, quit while you still can! TC!

2 comments:

SFGEMS said...

It didn't work in Singapore, I doubt it would work here!

That's what I think, anyway.

TC

:)

Jarod said...

same here. I doubt the efficiency of the picture.

Hope it would give some bad dream to smokers and they quit it for their own sake. :)

have a nice day!