Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Bespectacled



What? I prefer not to wear it if I have a choice. But I am short sighted, gota wear lo. Everything happen has it’s own history behind it. I like to read book while sleeping on d bed or sofa. That’s how I got into this world of spec. NOW, “look closer” at others, if you are short/long sighted that wear spec. (For those who don’t wear, imagine it.) Do you see the worlds are facing the dark side, which you can feel it in our daily life? News around the world prints or shows the report about abuse, wars, the dark side of politics, & so many types of cases that you can see it for yourself. There are a funny news that catches me is that a country had decided to show only good news in their daily newspaper to celebrate Christmas on Christmas day. (I think is just few days back. I can’t remember) Why do they purposely do that? You suppose to know that answer.

Therefore, I have chosen not to wear my spec. So many stuff are happening in this world. I am really fed up with it. I hope it will end someday soon. That’s why I have chosen not to wear the spectacle everyday to see the news of the day. (Actually I have not read newspaper for such a long time. I decided not to read bad or sad news. Just read comic, or some interesting article. Just like I have mention the above news.) Comics really cheer me up. It is worthwhile to read it & relax our mind. |Advertisement|>>>>{ Hai…I’m his room mate…Jz…if wanna noe more bout him…ask me…contact no. +6012-3843107 }<<<< |Advertisement|

When I wear my spec, I can see clearly what is happening in this world. When I take it off, I just see the blur vision. Hehe..no need to see so clearly wan lah.. The more I see, the more I worried. The less I see, the happier I will be. Yeah, that’s me. I am just hoping that this world will have a day which the newspaper report nothing bad/sad but good/happy news for the day. (a year is impossible, I ask a day might have some hope lah.) Hope that GOD will show a way to the people living in this earth.

GOD blesses u all…

By glory @ JKWY



No comments: