Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Baby so cute..man not cute liao

BuBuBah! BuBuBah! I still remember the sound of calling the little ones of my cousin. So sweet… I want to hug them so much. They are so cute & funny. They learn to dance, walk, & speak bit by bit. What’s more? It refresh my memory back to my first try in what so-called as baby-days time. You learn everything from the beginning. : ) ..Falling down to the floor while you try to walk, speaking baby language that only you can understand, crying as loud as you can to get attention, cause u dunno how to say you wanna “pang sai” while you still small, you cry , cry & cry to get something… I wish I am still small. Which I can get attention with ease, get love easily while I am lonely, cry & nag until I get something I want.

NOW, I am a man. How can this all be happen? I can’t cry when I want. I can’t nag for I am educated not to nag. I can’t speak while I can speak cause of certain reason. When I fall down, is hard for me to get up again. I sit down, thinking how am I going to face my life. Thinking back, I remember how I learn to walk. I try to stand up when I fall down. I keep on pushing myself until i walk again. This is how a MAN should be. This is called ‘A WALK TO REMEMBER’.

By glory @ JKWY

No comments: