Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

ah boy in crossroads

GOD, can i have a talk with you?
i am in deep trouble.
I don't seems to know who am i.
i am lost ..
running here and there
searching for you
searching for your presence
i am lost
i need a peaceful heart
i doesn't seems to stop at a place too long.
i am in a miserable feeling
where can i long for you
can i have your presence be with me
i need you
i need you to fill my heart and calm me down
my eyes are blind, i can't see you
my body are weak, i can't stay too long
my mind are flying here & there
it seems like star that are flying all over
i feel dizzy
i desperate for you
my soul long for YOU

my brain are blank
i have no strength
i feel unworthy
i feel evil coming close to me
who am i ...........................................................
i need you
i need an answer

long 4 lov
long 4 U
long 4 peace

By glory @ JKWY

No comments: