Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

work like mad dog !!

kanasai..now i know how a kuli work ler...ahahah..no la, i d know it early.not ez..well, as life teaches me how it should be, i really hope that it was not this way...WORK : die la..no freedom, no time 4 our self..i come to realize that i need to sacrifice a lot of things when i come to the working society..not easy! I need to sacrifice my internet which is my interest(or so called my expression place)..man, how could i live like tis...not fair, dumb working stuff...work 12 hours a day..all my time has been taken..i feel dejected..wish GOD has created the 8 day for us to sleep & do stuff we want..how good was that..haha..but i come to think that we are the 1 that dunno how to manage our time ler,,so? hehe..no idea hw yet...take care evi 1,,

No comments: