Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, May 06, 2005

something to express

why on earth am i here for?
Why r woman so attractive 2 guys?
Why woman like to attract guys with their beauty?
Why why why....

HIgh above the mountain,
u know i cant reach,
but i fall & fall...
u nvr pick me up.

if u do, at least i can stay at the places where is nears U

IF YOU listen to me now, i wana say:
HELP ME! I am down but not wreck yet.
I am still alive, but weaken by obstacles.
Little do i know, a wretch like me can go beyond my own self expectations.

NOW, i am getting tired with this world that getting me down each day,
Where is the change that i want!
Where are me?

Amazing GRACE, how sweet thou art, that save a wretch like me....
I once was lost , but now am found, was blind but now i see...
...i have no less days ...

sometimes, i am wondering, what had i do to change others? while i myself havent change much.
Looks like i really need to SECURE MY SOUL now. jumpy boy....i have no less days to njoy my youth...

No comments: