Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

sensei is surely4me

MIA for some time...feel good sitting down & start my story telling. My uncle & aunt from Aussie came back. I was their driver for a few days & bring them to shop around PJ & KL. Beside them, my cousin also join them to have a holiday here. It was really good time to be with them. I was really tired & didn't have enough sleep for the past week. Always late for work & really feel that this isn't a good character of mine. I made the vows that i must leave home at certain time in order that i will reach working place in time. Well, breakfast might have to forgo it. I might have to sleep early man...
Well, teaching children is quite fun. But it didn't really satisfy my satisfaction in teaching them. I dun feel great... perhaps it's because of a one-way interaction in between us. NOT as in i am not happy. I feel happy teaching kids, just that the level isn't that suitable for me. But some how, looking at kids really enjoying for me as they r cute little boy & gal that laugh with joy without much thing bothering them.
Education link is surely for me.
If you wana be my student, is easy. If you ever call me a Teacher, You will always be my student.

No comments: