Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Smile!

Just watch "I not stupid too" few days back. I really like the adaption of it. It also inspire me to stress more towards the education part. The GOV didn't really do much to educates youth in their family life. A lot of school & teacher are facing problem with student that are rebellious. WTH! HM wont care much about it. They just brush it off.. I would made some changes in school if i were to teach again!
Perhaps right now, i got to put my focus on my education in order to reach my goal. I wil start my college this coming monday. Some of my friend already graduates and will work soon. Some already in work force. But i guess i am not going to bother much about it cause i believe one day i will also finish my diploma and work. The time will come soon. The journey i walk the past few years really enjoyable. From hating to take this course, going to teach at a secondary school, then kindergarten leads me to a clear direction of where i am heading in future. Without all the up & down, i wont even know where are my calling...
Education will be my main goal. Educating people in a better way will eventually change people. I am looking forward to it. On how it will become, i will not say much until i have done it. It will be my long term goal. I am looking for people who share the same passion as i am to come & look for me. Together we can help this generation of youths to become a better person.
Any one up for it?

No comments: