Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, June 26, 2006

My day

My day was wisely spend serving God in church yesterday. Feel good & hope it will last me for sometime until i am over aged for it. *grin* Thinking back, i am quite suprise that i am able to come this far. Thank GOD for giving me this life. To do what He wants me to do.

I am in my second phase of my plan. Or God's plan for me. Well, first step is to know. Second? Execute la! Wait on it! Can't wait to finish my studies! Please do pray for me. That i may be able to study my very best, understand it well & do well in September exam!
Next up, this year is quite a "haih" year after i buy a "Haih" during chinese new year! According to my granma, she say when a person buy "haih" during CNY, he/she will "haih"more! Looks like it did! waahaha! Anyway, dun expect me to trust more in it. Cause this yr lots of stuff going on. Don'r u expect me to @##$^%%^ meh? right?
Hmm, should i talk about my relationship?
may be i will share a little....
I once admire some one for 2 yr, & try to chase after her for another 2 year....but it end up in "lap sap tang!" I once like BBG, but end up nothing cause i am imature. But thank GOD, she is the one that open my mind about relationship. I once like LH, but end up tak jadi cause she has one! Well, she might be the one if she has not been taken ; as in every aspect, she is the one i am most comfortable talking to in many time... Another one popping up recently, hmmm....she is non other than a girl la! Time will tell, but i am not ready for it. But if any girl pop in & interested in me (Free Advertising), i wont hesitate to break the chain. For now, Relax la! Singlehood is much fun! But of course the pressure are getting higher now a days! See below!
Take k!
Wishing my self a blessed day! every one that come across me, thanks alot! U made a difference in my life!

No comments: