Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

few more days left... : @

Looks like the day's are cathing up. I still have 7 days left to attend classes before the January exam. But of course there are some study leave for me to study. I am hoping for the best in this sem. I am not that nervous or feeling down. I just have the feeling of wanted to do my best and finish em up. Do pray for me. My exam start on 25th Jan and finish on 9th Feb. I have a lot of things to blast out. But i don't think i wana do now. Wana save my energy on my studies. For now, my blog will rest till my exam over. (I don't think i wil have time and mood for the blog.) Till then, take care everyone! God Bless!

No comments: