Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

a day to remember :o

hi folks,

I just got into accident today. Quite serious. But i am fine. All my body parts are still attached. :) Is really a bad day. I wasn't focusing on the road. Work stuff was on my mind. Now i should learn not to think while driving. The TV ads always say don't drink and drive. For me: Don't think and drive.

The front portion of my car was in bad situation. I will be without car for 2-3 weeks. I have got to travel by LRT to work. Thank GOD that i am alive. But i am thinking it could be a punishment for me. What to do, i made mistake some time. Its just a punishment to wake me up.

The accident happen near LRT kelana jaya. KM 11.8, thats the exact place. JAM & people are just busy body of what happening there. Took a day leave and deal with it. The whole morning is gone with an accident.

When i reached home, i just ate my lunch and off to bed. I don't wana think so much. i am exhausted. Sleep for 3-4 hours, i feel afresh. But the accident still linger in my memory. What has happened can't be changed.

Just be careful in the future.

1 comment:

icefreak said...

I hope that accident didn't leave you wounded. Anyway, roads are truly matter of life and death and it takes more than just caution but a little more luck and a lot of God's protection. I had an accident which was very traumatic, and today is exactly one year aniversary. All the best for you