Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

HAppy Day~

Here it comes again. People will be rushing back to their respective home town. So do i... Not my home town, but my father's. I kind of preferring ipoh atmosphere. It’s a beautiful place that is full of flora & fauna. {But my heart belongs to KL. I don’t have many friends in ipoh. MY BASE is in KL. This is where is grew up. Although I self confess I am a small town boy…} This time around, we are not going to use the highways. It's killing us. Previous year was a good example. The jam caused our journey to ipoh which normally take 2-3 hours become a 5 hour journey. For me, i just hope to have a safe journey.

Last weekend, there was a meet the HK Superstar session at a mall near my house. Darn, the daily jam already making our lives so terrifying. Weekend also need to bear? Look at the picture:

The queue is 1KM long. I just took a picture of this lane. There's another lane which lead to the tunnel. I was on my way to LDP main road and saw the queue goes until the main highways. Terrific! :p As the credit shall goes to the people who flock the mall. (Up until now, i have not visit the mall yet.) Not to forget, it rain quite heavily.

Election is coming soon. I will surely see a lot of interesting stories. I believed that I can give some thing to the society. I just wait and see what I can do, Will do it IF I have time! Most probably just another NATO*.

I shall leave this site alone, again. I have lots of assignment piling up. Till Then:

Happy Chinese New Year!

May you have a GOOD health

&

prosperous in everything!

No comments: