Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sarawakians, I have a present for you...



No, I am not like Khir Toyol who presented a BROOM for the worst managed area in Selangor. Thus, needing the MPs to clean up the state. That is too ugly...


I am giving you this broom is to HELP me sweep away TAIB's dirty MPs and make SARAWAK a better place to live. Come on, there are so many news about Sarawak losing your lands, jungle being clear for woods... And the money goes to Taib's cronies & himself. Ish.... Still want to continue?



I cannot bear the sight of it. So, will you please, go to those inner/rural areas, beg those Orang asli, Dayaks, or any one that you see along the way, to help SARAWAK CHANGE!

Tell them West Malaysian is Praying for them, and they need their help!

JOM UBAH!

No comments: