Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Feel Free



Feel free to do things I want to do
Feel free to go wherever I want to go
Never think of the perils I am going through
I want the freedom in my life

I need to feel free
I need to go far away to seek the reality
I need to fill my brain with precious knowledge
I need to hit the trial & errors
To be a prepared person to face the future

How far can I go?
I don’t know
I have reach here
I might be able to continue
I might stuck here forever
Who knows?

What have you given me as a human?
What do I deserve?
Where do I belong?
To you, Go and seek what you have left behind

By glory @ JKWY

No comments: