Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Where did love & care go?



Where did love go?
Where can I receive love in this place?
I need care just like a newborn baby
I did not ask much
I just need a comfort & love among the friends that I have know
I need a ‘hello’ just to cheer myself up
At least I know you still remember me
I might be quiet person
This is how I am
Truly deep in my heart, I need friends that I can talk to

Where did they go?
Why can’t they just talk to me?
Why is there a difference?
Why can’t we be same?

*Let me tell you the truth
We are one
Cause our BLOOD are in red color
There are no differences
But friends, the sad case is that we human tends to choose the person we like to be with
Gangs & gangs turn the table for the lonely traveler

By glory @ JKWY

No comments: