Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

2004 has over...05 has a long way to go...

2004 - a memorable year... i believed that mostly of you will have a wonderful ones as well. Some of it is sweet, some are bitter..i recalled mine are just averaged ..may be more happy moments..ya,shud be.. K...let's 2005 begin & i wil re-capture 2004...right now, i could only think of is that i have grow maturely, pop more pimples.. have a lot of trip... work like MAD 'fish in half life' ... & also celebrated my buddy 21 years old in style. AH, next year JUNE, it will be my turn. haha..cant't wait for it..

The experience that i have this year was precious. Learn a lot of things, 'internal' Eyes {not physical} being widen... & much more. The most importantly is that i have know what i want to do in the future. ONIZUKA is just a drama, yet GLORY is coming soon in real life.{i am not bluffing & blowing $HIT over it. I am serious~!} GT (FYI, GT stands for Great Teacher) was what i aim to be. IS not for the name sake of being a famous teacher, but for the sake of the students education. I want to make a difference in Malaysian Education & gives a brand new education to the student. I hope that i can make it & it will also realise my dream to be able to help those in need. Without proper education & guidance, one can't be succeed in things they try to pursued. Education does not only contain lifeless books, but also life that we live. Some how, many people have gone astray at a young aged for not knowing their purpose in life. BLUFF YE NOT, WAIT TILL I SUCCEEDED. MAY be i will report to you guys... JUMPing out in Tall building, suicide case...we can see that they dun have understanding in their life. Whats wrong with making a difference? You & I can make a difference for others. BY GOD strength, eveything is POSSIBLE. right? AS goes by this sentence: We have a task, is Mission Impossible; but this Mission is always possible in every MI movies that we have seen. SO in SHORT, there are nothing such as MI.

21 years old ~! Just can't wait for it. May have a grand party to celebrate it. haha...anyway, NO $$$...A HAH..work later & earn some la..well,When you read this, i might be 'dreaming' myself lying down in PD beach. Watching the STARS, see d MOON, feel d fresh AIR... haha..nice huh? BUTTtt, with the Tsunami that STORM Malaysia & other countries, it really makes us no mood for celebration. Prefer a better celebration spot this year other than my own home & KL. But since this Earth Quake & Tsunami came, i dunno whether is there a safe spot for us to be with our close ones?

Malaysia had it's first taste on Tsunami. I was wondering when can we have a taste on SNOW. haha... SNOW ball came trumbling on MALAYSIA. The next day news HEADLINES> WHITE MALAYSIA! haha..feel like the reporter who done all this. At this moment, i was thinking that why Malaysian wont make it the first countries to use blogging/singlish/Manglish to publish the small, simple news for the public that are not so English Educated? At least, they will understand a little more & improved from it. Government shud apply it. You want Malaysia to be top of the world? Here you are. SIMPLY amazing ...small as how small of d edition? well, let's jus make it half of A4..that would b nice. A book type of news that will surely make people laugh out their heads. haha..... Malaysia, like people always say: ROJAK, Anything also can & possible to do it. Malaysia Boleh~!

If Malaysia News ever think of it, look for me with contract. I will surely sign with a condition. I am the BOSS & Editor. (Politicians, Religion, Races, & Sexes will be out of our TOPICS. We are working as a FAIR critics.) No other people can involve in my TEAM. I choose my OWN TEAM that will work together for a better MALAYSIA NEWS CHANNEL. Looks IMPOSSIBLE to happen. Just in my dream..haha....
& thats called as VISION for future.

Well, i cant think of anything except on TSUNAMI VICTIMS. 60'000 people died in ASIA ALONE. How on earth this happen? GOD must be Cursed by THOUSAND people who have lost their close-ones. But GOD wasn't the one that created this Disaster. HUMAN did it. They never use their money for GOOD use. Buy equipment for the poor country to track down on This stuff. Instead, they build HIGH RISE tall building to be shaken by Earth Quake & let it fall on SOIL. Playing by the beach sides which is always at HIGH WAVES, & water is always a danger thing on EARTH. Dont play with water, KIDs.

Prevention ? Where was it? Now after the Tsunami gone, People start to blame on stuff that are useless. They blame until they died. Trust me. Some don't & that is good. WELL, is time human reflect on them selves. See what are their weakness. GO & change it. Don't wait too late. We still got a long way to go. I am born-ed with parent & relatives, friends, house, computer & much more valuable than anything ; Thats my LIFE. Tell me that i am not fortunate to have a rich background. I wont denied that. But i am happy than ever to have those sweet memories. Who cares next time if i am rich? I will still maintain my humble self being for i know that life is not too long for us. Seeing the Tsunami, It really make me appreciate life more. Life cannot b buy by $$$. Yeah, only in BLACK MARKET you can do it. Go buy your self HEALTH. Thats important. TO ensure you last longer (use DURACELL) & can have more fun with your close ones before you depart to anywhere. TERMINAL - Departing to ......you choose your destination.....i choose a better life.

In d year of 2004 , i would like to say sorry to those that i have hurted. I don't mean it as i myself are not good in either way. Forgive me. Thanks to all my friends & family who have been with me thru those HIGH LOW atmosphere/ situation. Going thru all this year/months/weeks/days/minutes/seconds are just as precious as it is. Learning will never stop for me. Take care all of my blog readers.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Njoy it...

GOD BLESS 2005!

No comments: