Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

JH rowling on top of the world

Taiko James HO big day was spend sight seeing on top of the world. So here is a snap shot of him who love seeing building....Happy Bday!

Thinking back on how long we have know each other,
I couldn't count on my own finger.
Perhaps i need to borrow some one hands.
The days will always be joy because i have you who:

Crack the jokes until my stomach pain!!!

TQ!

{on the left r Taiko JHO, on the right r Henry!!}







*FYI, The picture before this has been taken away & being replaced by this Supermodel look. How you like it now? : ) *

A day has gone,

I finally sit down & do the things i like,

Feel like isolated,

for i am all alone.

GOD give me a reminder,

Don't rush my son,

Keep it cool,

i will provide the things you need,

Ask & ye will receive.

I will ask from HIM tonight.

SO, GOD had told me to wait yah.OK, i will wait until the time comes.

No comments: