Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka! am i?

Today was Malaysia 48 years of independent. I don't give much thought about it. Just normal & find it nothing special to celebrates except that i need to thank GOD for giving us peace in this country.
I was having a serious talk with my parents. They have given me the "independence" to decide what i want to do for my future. I am still struggling with my studies and I do find it difficult to dealt with. I must admit that i don't really like touching book & study but i was thinking that i really need a cert to survive. What my parents reply is that i better not waste time if i ain't got any results. I am thinking deeply about it & find it hard to accept that i have to let go my dream of being a teacher. It's so painful. Why cant i be a teacher? I have no idea. I am thinking that what my parents said today could be a calling from GOD that i will have to work in other field. I am still not so sure about my future. There are so many alternative that i can take. Is just that i really need to make a decision right now. What other will say about me? No cert? Then you better get lost & don't appear in my face. YOU GOT NO CERT. GOSH! Honestly, i don't really care what people will think. As long as u get a decent living, that will be good. But after all, i still need to prepare my heart.
I will think about it after my exam. Now i just keep my head up & lives the best!

No comments: