Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

good or bad?

The new year doesn't seems good. I check out CNN now a days and what i see and heard is death around the globe. Oh well..lets do some calculation over here. 365 days a year times 10 death a days! =? 365*10=3650 soul over the world. Oh please, how much does human need to face all this? I guess is just a circle of life. When you were born, you cry, people surround you smile. When you have your last sweet air on earth, you smile in Heaven, people surround you CRY. Life is circulating among us.
Now a days feel more uncertain about my future. Only GOD can bring me near to it. Teaching dreams seems hard to archieve. But no matter how, i would try my best. Who ask that Onizuka Sensei to Spur me up meh? Thats Y lor...haha! JK

No comments: