Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

yup! u n i r special~

I realize that I am such a different person. I could get along well with so many people. That was part of my abilities. Just few days back I was reading Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. It touched about talents, abilities, interest, and passion. It draws me to think about where all this point will lead me towards my future. Without doubt, I am assured that I can work among the people. As I reflect back on the people that I have spoken to, it was really great to know them and giving those advices on life. Certain people who have known me for some time will know my trademark. Oh well, everyone has one. That’s Unique! Some how, I do give people some bad impression last time. I have no ideas why. Right now, I understand that we human can’t satisfy all kind of people. Just get along with who we are. I am UNIQUE! :)

No comments: