Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

a paradise or what?

Puchong

A beautiful place with a beautiful names. I am sure of it. There are no place better than this place, except there are a lot of bumper everywhere. Beautiful girls? Sure got! FOOD? Excellent! Scenario? plenty of it. I can see the whole KL over the hills. Why am i so deep in love with this place? Could it be the love that spark around? I am not too sure about it. Just no ideas why i fall in love with this city. I use to place Ipoh as a paradise in my life. Now, i am not too sure whether has this Puchong taken over ipoh...But i gotta bear in mind that PUCHONG r just city n ipoh for me are like village life. I love both anyways. Puchong has its specialty even with those old bored building like IOI, Tesco, and Qiant. I like the people there i guess... Or becoz i have a lot of MAH cHAI there? haha! no ideas.. Words can't describe how i feel about this wonderful place. Friends, may be one day you should come with me and explore the wonderful of Puchong!

No comments: