Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

yeap! finally...

I was hoping for an antic clock recently. And yes! I finally get one! Initially i was hoping for a smaller ones. NOT 7 Feet tall...but may b those 3 feet type. I got this from my uncle friend. He wana throw it away. What a waste! Well, i just sapu from him. haha! It was made in Germany ! Nice quality. The clock is just like the pic below. I haven't got time to take a shot of it. It was Black in color and not that heavy actually. The heavy part is the internal part that called as pendulum. My father & I went over my uncle place to get it. My father have to un-screw his car seat and slot it it. Too long for the car! Well, i will have a nice time with it! Take k!

2 comments:

Corn said...

why suddenly so interested with antic clock??

Jarod said...

antic clock r interesting, can remind my self to appreciate time as well! ;)