Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, April 14, 2006

In loving memory...

Miss Leong Bean Yeng
My father relative, i know her as well. She is a kind lady that smile daily. We will miss her. Her kindness touch the heart of many. She passed away on monday.
Miss Kok Hong Hee
She is my ah Koo. A lovely person that i remember always. She treat me very good. Always buy shirt & gifts for me. I am wordless for this person. She has helped alot in our family. Been some time she has gone to be with the LORD.
Mr. Lim Bee Loon
He is my grand father. (Mom side.) Bring me up while i am still baby. I know that he is a hard working person. I really treasure what he has done for the family.
Mr. Kok Fei
My grand father from my father side. I don't really know him much. All i heard from my father is that he is strict with his children & he is very hard working as he need to earn money for all his children. He work in mine field. Thats all that i know.
Mr. Ricky Lim Ann Seng
My uncle from my mom side. He is a good person. I can't say i know him well. He is good at drawing & playing guitar.
Jesus
Die on the cross for all the people on earth. His sacrifice is for us to have eternal life.
Happy Good Friday!
It may seems to be so hard to go thru the days. I went to Cheras Cemetary yesterday and saw so many tomb. I felt nothing & i don't know why. Perhaps i have goten the peace from GOD that i will be in Heaven to be with HIM. There isn't a feel of afraid of anything that come across me. Thank GOD. Many people has touched my heart in many ways. It also has change the way i am.

No comments: