Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, April 21, 2006

me, myself & I

Nothing much happen lately. Been less online and busy with some stuff. In the mean time, i too consider about my studies. Well, i've been gone thru up & down. I know that which ever way that i had taken, GOD has His reason behind it. It also sharpen the way i think & react towards certain area. I am glad that i go thru it. It make me a MAN! haha!
I think i am now under construction to be a nice building for GOD & for HIS people. Inspiration keep on coming in & i feel that its going to overflood later! haha! I wont leave it astray.The are more cips in my memory.. My friend use to tell that i am pretty active in activities. Looks like i can't denied it as i am really active in events. I should consider being in event management! :)
Now a days i gone back to the basic. Taking form 4 & 5 add maths tuition. If make me feel young actually. HAHA! Good lor... I need it. Been weak in add maths. I start to like it... better keep the flame going on!
I will be going for a camp on 29-30 April & 1 May 2006. It would be held @ fraser hill, Pahang. It's Alpha retreat cum Youth camp and I am CC for the camp it self. Everything necessary has done. Just left around 30% to be done. Next up will be the Official launching for Youth Ministry. It will be on JUNE 10, 3-10pm (Carnival & Concert). There will be lots of interesting games & prize. Best of all, There is a WAR related games. I can't tell much! But if you were interested, please mark JUNE 10 up and come for it. More details will be posted up on my blog soon!
Ok, thats all from me. Do take Care2!

No comments: