Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, March 16, 2007

health

Honestly, i really don't know how 2 start with this post. But somehow, just got to start with it. I just got to know a student whom i know having a lung problem. Now a days youngster health are worst than ah pek ah mah! With the environment that they live in, i can't blame them. Thus now i urge everyone to really take in good & healthy food. Don't skip meal, must drink more water, must not over work your own body.

Now a days i am concern of my diet. It is a must; consider that i wanna live a healthy life to enjoy life. Live to the fullest mah!

I just came back from a Prayer Conference this week. It was held in penang{PG} and is been over 10 yrs i have not been in PG. It was awesome. God talk to me regarding all areas of my life. It will be time to buck up and live to the fullest. Too many things happen, dunno how 2 start.

When i came back To KL , i hate it so much! In PG was like a fantasy world, KL was like a reality of nightmares that haunt me. I have checked on my exam result. It was 360 degree of what i have expected. I decline to tell more as it is useless as well.

I know God will make a way. He mention it to me twice thru His people. For more info, i shall reveal it to you when everything is in set. Thats all for now. Take k!

No comments: