Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Monday, March 19, 2007

snake's

Gone climbing in d morning. Feel refresh! But tiring.

Just 2 share something that come across my mind. I was sharing with my climbing partner of the incident that me & a friend saw a snake in the jungle. It was last seen crawling back down to it's own nest.

I believe that each of us also have our own fear. Some fear snake, some don't! For me, i am afraid of it. And thus, i believe that he created everyone evenly. You see; For those who fear, they wont go near the snake. For those who are NOT fear of the snake, they will go near them , catch them , or even kill them. This action will make the snake population getting less and thus it will soon be a extinct creatures.

God also want His creation to be fruitful. So as we live our life, he also make sure that others will not harm the creatures that he had created.

No comments: