Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

annoyed!~

I am being disturb! By mobile phone...
I find that having a mobile phone are not that good after all. Yes, for your convenient sake, you are able to send sms and make some calls 2 your friends. But come to think of it, some may just called you up to bug you when you don't feel like talking that much.
Perhaps i may be under stress or wanted a simple life. :P Or may be i should not let people have my number after all. Just give them my email address and email to me rather than phone/sms me. I can check it anytime i like without disturbing my peace of life!
Really got a headache when you take so many calls in one day. This also confirms that i am not suitable for Telemarketing. I hate ring tones! Ringing in your head. Prefer to have a peaceful life.
Now, I summon all my kaki or friend, please email me better than calling me. I need some peace for my brain. You can call me out for yam cha or jokes, but not asking me to do things!

I am not your friendly neighbourhood service man!

No comments: