Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

getting interesting

Malaysian Government are getting interesting. The coalition seems unstable to me. Perak MB has been appointed and it will be PAS member. I suppose the sultan will have his reason, but i think majority will find it unfair. PAS hold 6 areas while DAP 17. PKR took 7 and i believed that it should be either PKR or DAP. Why does it go to a PAS member? Perhaps some parties should sit down and discuss. My role is accomplished. I have cast my Vote. The rest leave it to the people who had been selected by the citizens.

PM warn Penang CM. HOHO! Man, I believed Penang CM has his fair share of experience that can lead a state. He has been jailed before, being challenges through out his life & he can handle things with maturity. He will be fair to all citizen. Why warn him? He is clever! :p


PS: I can't help but really need to divert my post into other topic. I 've been so into Politic. *hint* My previous 3-4 posting is on politic.

No comments: