Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Victories!~

8th of March 2008 will remain a historic moment for Most Malaysian. With a new government in hand, I believed they can perform better for the future generation. I am elated for the good news that kept on coming in while I was at Dap HQ. (I cast my vote & don't feel like going home. Then I wander around Dap Booth to busy body :p Later after election time, I went to the HQ to know the latest information. I know the TV will be the last to know. SMART?) It was really amazing to be at the HQ. The euphoric atmosphere really make you felt like you are celebrating some occasion; however, we know that it's about our future that we are concerning at that moment. The shout of joy from each members/press/candidate knowing our result really makes me felt that we are a happy family. A big FAMILIES!

What suprise me was the Selangor state being taken over by the Opposition. (I can't call them opposition, they are the new government beginning next week.) It's time to buck up for some people. It's time to realize what's going on in your own constituency.

There are so many thought that i wish i can put it all here. Just too much. I will leave it for the moment as i am under alot of assignment and test. Spending half an hour releasing my "burden" here! :p

PS: Some people are happy with the minister gone home to cucuk padi. Same with me. We need change! To the ex-minister, i wana say: Makkal Sakthi! Remember us well on this date!

No comments: