Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Please don't fondle number "1"..

Number 1 (one) has been used frequently (rampantly) now a day after PM launched the 1Malaysia slogan. To me, its very annoying to know, hear, read and see the number 1 !

Ok, I admit I may not be the number 1 boy in class or sports, but heck, can't we be in number 2 or 3?

Now they are introducing 1 toilet... I wonder what funny ideas will pop up in the future. Read your 1toilet here.




6 comments:

Pat said...

Nice! hahahah!

Have a good weekend :)

peng said...

Ha Ha! I find your use of the word 'fondle' hilarious!
What happens after fondle? Molest? Rape?
Yeah, that's what will happen when we have too many brainless people in the government.

Jarod said...

Pat, thanks. :)

will have a good weekend after a week of battle with kids :)


Peng, I just wanna put my juicy thought out... haha! well, like u said, after fondle they might go for level 5 of stupidity... lol!

Jong said...

HeheHHee! Jarod what's this "fondle"? You have been talking too much with Rosporkymah huh?!!

Jong said...

...hmmm I'm wondering how come Rosporkymah couldn't get him to fondle with "1 wife"? :D

Jarod said...

Jong, haha>... perhaps I am influence by her... now everything about her only...

Come to think of it, why Mr.N never fondle his '1'? :D