Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

tit tot tit tooth


Today i had my tooth pluged. Wondering why does it had to be happen? Oh ya,,,i was having a hole in it. Well, dentist say that it is useless. So why not take it away so your other teeth can grow better... i feel shocked to hear it and say why not just fill it only... well, actually i fear of TOOTH PLUGGING. I always hate going to dentist cause when ever i went there, it must be something that i don't wana hear will appear. May be it was cause by the dental who leaved behind some roots until i have to get an operation for my tooth some years back. This time around the dentist was fast & good. I didn't feel much pain & time past quickly. When he tell me it's done, i replied: WHAT? DONE? Shocked to hear is that fast. Well, at least i am fine now. Morphine does it's work. I still can't feel anything right now. WOW...i can recommend u guys if u want to get a fast tooth plug. OK, gota have cold stuff from now onwards to cool down my TEETH HOLE. BLOOD! wahaha...

No comments: