Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

HOW malaysian spend their weekend!

Today was one of my wasted days. I tot i wil go home & have a good nap. But turn out, i had to Q for so long hours to claim some stupid gift. It was at Carrefour n my parents were buying stuff & they have this ticket where they can slot in and win d prize. MAIN prize has won by some one, left those mini like rice cooker, AAA rice, mug, umbrella, & mystery gift. All the nonsense. Well, i also found out how Malaysian waste their sunday. BY lining up the line waiting to win something! HAAHAH...The line was so long & so many ppl are having one big stack of card to be slot into a machine to see wat prize they can win. Mine was 32 card & i only got 3 Mystery prize....& u know what is it? 3 KIDS cartoon VCD. hahahah! I Q for so 3 hours & you give me this? I dun wana scold la... but anyway, i sing song to pass the time ..haha...adios prize ! I wont B tempted by U again next time. Unless is a house located in puchong that r up for GRAB! haha!

No comments: