Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

what am i doing now?

A friend ask me what am i doing currently...i was thinking..yeah, what am i doing now after my exam? GOOD question! : )

  • i am looking for job. Prefer in education field.
  • I am waiting for result which will see how effective that i have study previously.
  • I am reading a lot of books. More towards motivation.
  • Going back to GOD. Trying to strengthen my relationship with HIM.
  • Working in the morning. Afternoon come back & sleep like >>>>>>>>>>>.
  • Brushing up my chinese.
  • Beauty up my face, which is sleeping more.
  • Waiting for some one.
  • Equipping my self with more knowledge on counseling, child & youth development, human development & psychology.
  • Every Wednesday go for ALPHA COURSE at my church.
  • Every Friday help out at the CF in puchong.
  • If can, watch HOUSE every TUESDAY on AXN.
  • Listening to oldies.
  • ONline & chat like old man.
  • Figuring how old am i suppose to be since i am not old nor young. :]

Thats all , Hope i am not over bored to U.

Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.

No comments: