Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

whats up next?

well, i just went for a interview today. It was at ampang point. NOT ampang park! I mistaken it. haha@! It goes well and i am hoping to work there. But it is quite far away! I wil have to check on when is my last date at kiddy centre before i can start at Ampang park. I will under-go training provide by them. When i went there, the area are full Korean people. It was like the street of Korean. The shop surround there are in korean. There have korean restaurant and so much more. I went in to one of the Korean shop & the stuff are totally from korea. WOW! & i don't know how to speak korean! haha...Thats all from me. Take Care!

No comments: