Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

something's on my mind

A crazy week indeed...no word to describe it! Some how, i have to gather my thought on what should i do next after my result out. Not easy ..
I come to realize that no body will care too much of you even you have try your best to be a good friend. You will be ignore even with your good intention. I start to rely more on GOD than to people who are useless heck when you want them to fill in your loneliness. Yes, I admit I am desperate for a people to fill my life. Not partner, but some one that i can rely on, who will give support and stuff. Who don't need it? Everyone needs it! Now, talk about girl.. I guess at this century we men don't really need them? May be our main focus will just to have our own life like what one of my friend did...WTH with girl?? I have my life and ITS COOL! yeah, perhaps! I 'll wait and see how will you go on without one...
I have choose to be quiet now a days. Few incident remind my self whether i wana be in thy shoe to be the one whom i am "desire-ing". Understand? No also OK, thats for my remembrance! haha! well, its mean putting my self in other people shoes and found out that it cost HEADACHE if i were to be involve in it. :/ Start to re-consider now...
Thank GOD for letting me go thru all this pain..Grow up is like that wan la! Take k!

No comments: