Malaysia requires more people to voice out and stand in the front line. No more hiding behind their comfort zone and wait for changes to come. We ought to do it NOW! Peace to all mankind.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

a good relationship form?

I always thought that a wind blow is the fastest speed on earth,
But unknow to me it was SUN SHINES that are the fastest.
Now, if you were to ask me about human relationship,
I really have no idea how can i describe it.

The speed of {any} relationship that i have experience for long was slow and build on for years to have a good and stable ones. Sometimes, it's just GOD plan for some one to have their past experience to have the next relationship build up more meaningfully, stable, and honorable in GOD eyes.

I am hoping for GOD to be right in front of my eyes now so that i can ask HIM more about this.

No comments: